Whether you’re looking for an experienced real estate developer or an accomplished builder, LMD Companies is ready to serve you.
Private Equestrian Facility
This private equestrian facility, dedicated to the breeding and training of champion sport horses, is located on 150+ acres of scenic meadows and wooded trails in the town of Millbrook, NY.
The project involved the construction of a 49,000 square foot new barn building with a number of complex components, including:
- An indoor riding arena with heated viewing area. The arena features a 100’ clear span roof with structural insulated panels, 12’x12’ Douglas Fir posts, and 15’ high commercial roll-up doors around the entire perimeter for full open exposure even when raining
- A 50’ free span wood truss hot walker
- 48 horse stalls with custom steel and oak trimmed doors
- Veterinary, farrier, and grooming spaces
- A large hay storage loft with assisted hatch openers
- Administrative offices
- Caretaker’s apartment on the upper level of the barn
- Automatic back-up generator capable of servicing the entire complex.
The idyllic setting coupled with the arena’s intimate viewing area have made this private equestrian facility the perfect choice to host several prominent shows and events.